A Newborn lifestyle session can be done at any time within the first 2-3 weeks after your newborn's arrival, in the comfort of your own home. Read my blog post of 5 reasons why you should book a newborn lifestyle session.
All the amazing little details and moments of being a family with your precious newborn can be captured forever in a lifestyle session which reflects who you are as a family.
Your photos will be unique because they are your REAL moments together as a family. These are the pictures you will treasure in years to come.
You will receive an in home pre-session consultation to make sure you are completely comfortable with your session details.
There are so many benefits of having a Newborn Lifestyle session in the comfort of your own home,
- It is convenient for you and your family, I come to you!
- There is no pressure to have the session within the first 5-10 days.
- The best time for a Newborn Lifestyle session is within the first 2-3 weeks of your baby's birth or when you and your baby are more settled together.
- Mum is feeling more comfortable after delivery and life is starting to feel normal!
- Spouse and siblings feel a lot more comfortable at home and actually enjoy such a relaxed and flexible session.
- I fit in with your routine at home.
- Your baby is familiar with your touch and kept comfortable in their own environment.
- Your baby is having more predictable feeding, awake and sleep times.
The arrival of your newborn is such an important time in your life as a family. If you combine your Newborn Lifestyle session with a Fresh 48 session you won't miss a precious moment of what your love looks like with your newborn. The first few weeks disappear so quickly!
I recommend you secure your session dates with me as soon as possible.
Don't miss a moment of those early weeks with your newborn. Please contact me as soon as possible to book your Fresh 48 and/or Newborn Lifestyle session. I'm looking forward to meeting your beautiful family!
Norleena Horton is a Gold Coast lifestyle photographer
Serving the Gold Coast region.